____________________________________
My one week holiday is coming to an end. Did not do as much as i should have. Regrets? A little. At least breaking up with Ray happened now, rather than later. I guess maybe he does not really care? I guess indeed i have been so blind. We have to learn to accept those around us, for who they are. Not criticise their faults. I have been a little blunt recently. But i guess, other people might have their own views when they see me on the streets too.
Listening to "Never Gone" always bring back memories. People are never who they seem they are. haha. Ironic laugh definitly.
Exam time tables are out. Not the least interesting. As school starts. everything will start piling up. Stress will come in. Mugging starts. TIme will fly by so fast before I could stop. I miss the old times. The simple times.